IRISH FASHAHOLIC

Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

10/04/2016

A Week of Fashion Adventures

It was great to be back on the RTE Today Show set this week modelling again, it has been two years since I was on and I had a little baby bump the last time. How time flies.
Thanks to Dee Kelly Morgan for having me on to model her pretty Confirmation looks for Mums from Mahon Point Shopping Centre. I am on the show again this week so looking forward to filming it. It is always such a fun experience and the crew and staff are so lovely. Erin was having her dinner and Timmy put the segment on the TV. He said when Erin saw me on the screen she said 'Mama?' and as looking around the house for me, she couldn't understand how I was in the TV. Too cute! Visit the Mahon Point Shopping Centre  to book Dee for personal shopping FREE of charge here.

I also organised a customer evening to celebrate 100 Years in Business at Crowleys Opticians on the Grand Parade. I will have some really great press photos from that event on my Facebook and Instagram over the next week so keep an eye out. I am off to Dublin on Tuesday for the Fashion Independents Day launch with Frockadvisor. I am honoured to be chosen as one of the Fashion Crusaders with Viv this year in Ireland. Lots of coverage from that event on my snapchat Tuesday night in Dublin so follow me @irishfashaholic. Thanks to my friends at Origin Hair Design for brightening up my blonde locks for Dublin. With a busy life and a toddler it's hard to find 'me time' these days but they always look after me so well in Origin.

I have had so many opportunities and calls from business owners in fashion the past week to help them expand their own businesses and I feel so grateful to be doing what I love.  Thank you! Have a great week xo



Miss Universe Cork Cailin Tobin at Crowley's Opticians 100 Years in Business & Inoxia launch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...